Margin account interactive brokers

You need to open a trading account with a full-service or online investment dealer to trade them. If you are moving funds between two financial institutions, the transfer must be made directly by the financial institution to avoid a tax bill. Advice on how you should invest your money can only be provided by a registered financial advisor who can assess your personal financial circumstances, including financial needs, objectives and risk tolerance.