Traded in options and futures trading simulator

Depending on your country will determine who the broker needs to get a license from. For example, ASIC licensed brokers in Australia and CySEC licenses brokers in Europe.

They have a really user friendly trading system, see here. The information on this website is not directed at residents of any country, where such distribution is against local laws or regulation. We are not responsible for any losses you may incur, by investing with a company mentioned on this website.